Monroeville Imaging Center opens
Order HIPAA privacy notices from the print shop
Ready to respond
92 days left to complete
My Health screening
UPMC announces increase in Dependent Tuition Assistance
UPMC Perks up its employees
As a UPMC staff member, you probably
are familiar with the benefits you receive as a UPMC employee, but you may
not be aware of another bonus: UPMC Perks, an extensive set of discounts
available to all UPMC staff. Companies throughout Pittsburgh, from retailers
to service providers, offer these special deals, and there’s something for
For the culture lover:
in the market to buy or sell a home, Howard Hanna offers UPMC staff
the Howard Hanna Gold Advantage Program with discounts on a variety
of real estate services. The program includes a 10 percent gross
commission discount on the purchase or sale of a home, as well
as discounts on mortgage and closing services, and on moving, carpeting,
and security systems.
Hanna is pleased to offer the Hanna Gold Advantage Program to all
UPMC employees,” says TraceyShellem, corporate account manager. “The
program can help offset the cost of relocation, locally or nationwide.” Kimberly
Love, UPMC Health Plan, saved more than $1,000 when she closed
on her home in February.
I frequently use Perks, I saw the Howard Hanna discount when I
was looking to buy a house,” says Ms. Love. “It was easy to use,
and I received a discount on my closing costs and a percentage
back on the commission. The refund checks came promptly after closing,
and I was able to use that money for things I needed for the house,
including a mover and carpet cleaning.”
advantage of the Howard Hanna Gold Advantage Program, staff must
register with Howard Hanna’s Relocation and Business Development
Department by completing the online registration form (http://perks.infonet.upmc.com/
HowardHanna.htm) or calling 412-967-9000 ext. 307.
|If you are currently working with a Howard Hanna sales associate
or if you contacted a sales associate prior to registration, the benefits
do not apply.
For the fitness enthusiast:
- Obtain discounted tickets for select PNC Broadway Series shows before any tickets are available to the general public.
- Save on tickets to select productions of the Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre and Pittsburgh CLO.
- Save 15 percent on admission to the Senator John Heinz Pittsburgh Regional History Center and 10 percent at the museum gift shop.
- Receive a $10 monthly health and wellness credit toward the membership fee at any Pittsburgh YMCA location.
- Enjoy discounted membership rates
at any Alexander’s Athletic Club location.
- Save 10 percent on athletic shoes and other apparel at New Balance Pittsburgh.
For the cell phone user:
- Get 19 percent off select monthly access plans at Verizon, as well as discounts on phones and phone accessories.
- Receive a 15 percent discount on service plans at Cingular.
For the thrill seeker:
- Get discounted weekday Fun Day Passes for Kennywood.
- Save $8 on all-day admission tickets for HersheyPark.
- Get a coupon for discounted admission
to Geauga Lake & Wildwater Kingdom.
For the household manager:
- Explore special mortgage offers from several area companies, including Trilliant Mortgage Services, Chase Home Finance, and Professional Mortgage Group.
- With any home delivery of Crystal Springs drinking water, get the first 15 gallons free.
- Save up to $40 when you clean your carpets or upholstery with ServiceMaster.
- Save on home-computing products with the Lenovo Employee Purchase Program.
No matter what your preference, Perks are waiting for you. For a complete list of offers, visit http://perks.infonet.upmc.com.