Oct. 6, 2006
Important Open Enrollment dates
- UPMC Infonet (http://benefits.infonet.upmc.com)
will be updated with Open Enrollment information in mid-October.
fairs will be held at UPMC hospitals and facilities beginning Wednesday,
Oct. 18, through Friday, Nov. 10.
- Open Enrollment begins at 9 a.m. Wednesday,
- Review 2007 benefits information and make your elections by
5 p.m. Friday, Nov. 17. Remember to print a copy of your election
summary statement at the end of your enrollment session and verify
- If you are enrolling in medical benefits for the first
time during Open Enrollment, remember to submit a copy of your dependent
to the UPMC Employee Service Center by Friday, Dec. 15, for your
spouse/domestic partner or dependent children age 19 or older.
forms will be mailed to the home addresses of staff members in early
December noting your benefit elections for 2007. Review your confirmation
form for accuracy.
- UPMC Health Plan ID cards for 2007 will be mailed out
in late December. Staff with flexible spending accounts (FSAs) also
will receive their ADP
- New UPMC Health Plan members should complete their My
Health questionnaire after receiving their UPMC Health Plan ID cards
and before Jan. 31, 2007.
to list of stories in this issue